3100 I-35 Service Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
- Scan-in and Scan-out of all product for traceability.
- Disaster Preparedness Action Plan in place.
- AIB and Primus GFS Third Party Inspection at our facility.
- Certificate of Insurance for all vendors.
- Agriculture Practice required on all products.
- Food safety preparedness programs for local growers.
- Product Offerings
- Centralized procurement to increase buying power as well as purchasing direct from local growers and suppliers.
- We source specialty produce direct from many shippers worldwide, eliminating the middleman.
- Offering a full-line of fresh fruits and vegetables, precut and value-added products.
- We strongly support the Locally Grown initiative and pride ourselves on our plentiful organic selections.
- Providing local specialty items such as micro greens, tomatoes, and baby lettuce.
- Annual contracted purchases to ensure product availability, seasonal pricing stability, and programmed pricing for multi-unit customers.
316 Commercial Avenue
Lowell, AR 72745
- 20,000 square-foot facility in Lowell, Arkansas.
- Refrigerated loading and receiving dock ensuring an unbroken cold chain.
- Cross-dock facility in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- 30 full-time associates.
- Refrigerated delivery fleet of 13 trucks with digitally-controlled temperature and on-board tablets with geo-fencing.
- Dedicated culinary specialists to assist you with menu planning, product innovation, and all of your produce needs.
- Internet ordering through myFreshPoint.com or on smart phone or tablet.
- Online Account Management through FreshPointAccountCenter.com.
- State-of-the-art Local Product reporting module.